Past Event: How to become an Intelligent Enterprise in the era of Industry 4.0
17 JUNE 2021
FREE ONLINE SEMINAR
In the age of digitalization, ERP systems are playing an increasingly important role in optimizing business processes. Simple extensions to IT systems are also becoming increasingly important. Specific applications for production, the networking and control of robots and production units, user interfaces in the cloud as well as corporate control systems that enable greater transparency and can visualize data. How industrial processes can be mapped digitally and designed efficiently is the topic of the presentation.
The seminars are aimed at technical specialists and managers from the fields of:
● Managers in production companies Automotive, Food Processing
● IT managers, production managers
● Specialists, talents in the field of IT, engineering
GMT + 1
Greeting and Introduction
Kaoutar Najad, Project Coordinator Competence Center on Automation Morocco
10:10 – 11:10
GMT + 1
How to become an Intelligent Enterprise in the era of Industry 4.0?
Walid Belahmer – Business Development Expert – Small & Medium Businesses, Africa
- Intro: Will robots replace humans?
- What’s an ERP?
- ERP: must have or nice to have for manufacturing jobs?
- The Industry 4.0 in Morocco
- How does SAP address the industry 4.0 in Morocco?
11:10 – 11:30
GMT + 1
Questions and answers
Review of the event:
See here the full Seminar on ERP systems for the optimization of industrial processes from 17th of June 2021 on Vimeo!