Our Activities 2021
- Basic Training: Development and application of basic training courses based on the general needs of Moroccan industry (focus on basic skills in mechanics, electrical engineering and automation)
- System training: Training of system integrators at a large-scale training system (skills required by future system integrators plus basic mediation of management and entrepreneurship)
- Train the trainer: Training of teachers or Moroccan vacational schools and universities on control and regulation systems as well as graduates of basic- and system training
Diversification of skills
- Seminars and workshops on specific topics of advances automation technologies (on site, e-learning, online-seminars)
- Networking events, based on virtual tools for know-how exchange and connecting people.
- Introduction of dual training aspects for tecnical professions.
- Introduction / improvement of specialized training courses for system integrators at various levels.
- Design of a professional cooperation network between Moroccan industrial companies / institutions and the German industrial companies
- Networking of further German companies in the electrical and mechanical engineering industries with Morocco´s core industrial sectors.
Following an assessment of the current situation in Moroccan industry, the CCOA is currently preparing various knowledge transfer formats. The following topics are in the foreground: